Refrigerant recovery, recycling and reuse. A webinar for service engineers and technicians
On Tuesday 25th September 2018 10:30 to 11:30 the IOR will hold a free webinar on refrigerant recovery, recycling and reuse.
Refrigerant recycling and recovery is now becoming a vital issue for the rachprecovery cylinder 2 industry as HFC refrigerant supply becomes limited by the phase down. We can expect to see more recycled and reclaimed refrigerant being used as a result. This webinar will explore some of the key issues and questions about these practices including:
- Environmental and legislation around refrigerant recycling and use
- Refrigerant recovery and transfer processes– recovery machines, cylinders and waste transfer
- When to reclaim and when to recycle
- How to use reclaimed refrigerant
- Introduction from the chairman
- Environmental and legislation essentials
- Good practice in recovery and transfer — getting the processes, equipment and paperwork right
- Reclaim or recycle? Hints and tips for contractors on what you can do and when you can reuse.
- Question and answer session
Note — sign up for the webinar to join the live event or receive a recorded copy of the presentations and discussion.