Carrier expands its range of CO2 refrigeration units with HeatCO2OL heat pumps
Carrier Commercial Refrigeration has expanded its line of CO2 refrigeration units by introducing HeatCO2OL heat pumps:
- These pumps are capable of producing hot water up to 90°C, which can serve as an alternative to traditional boilers.
- They are also designed to provide sustainable cooling, replacing existing chillers.
- The compact design of HeatCO2OL units, starting from 1,000mm wide, can help save space in plant rooms.
- The system can manage three different temperature grades at the same time and can deliver a heating capacity ranging from 40kW to 8MW by connecting units in parallel.
- HeatCO2OL is compatible with low water inlet temperature down to 15ºC and high temperature lift up to 70ºC, offering three different heating temperature levels and one cooling level.