HFO Refrigerant Conference Call for Papers
The IIR International Conference on the Application of HFO Refrigerants is calling for papers. Submission is quick and easy. Click here to visit the conference website for full details. The deadline for abstracts is Monday 2nd October.
This event is dedicated to papers on the experience and use of the new family of A2L refrigerants known as HFOs. The conference aims to provide up to date information and papers exploring and reporting on the conference themes are invited. Themes include:
- characteristics of HFO refrigerants
- design issues for systems, components and controls
- safety issues (flammability risk analysis, design considerations, operating experience)
- legislation, codes of practise and standards
- responsible use and environmental considerations
The conference will accept papers that include comparisons with other low and moderate GWP fluids such as R32, ammonia, CO2 and hydrocarbons. These papers will be expected to compare and contrast experiences of those refrigerants versus HFOs.
The conference is taking place at IET Birmingham Austin Court between 2 and 5 September 2018.
For information and to book please visit www.hfo2018.com