Report of the 77th Meeting of the Executive Committee of the Multilateral Fund
- The 77th meeting of the Executive Committee of the Multilateral Fund for the Implementation of the Montreal Protocol was held at the headquarters of the International Civil Aviation Organization, Montreal, Canada, from 28 November to 2 December 2016.
- The meeting was attended by representatives of the following countries, members of the Executive Committee in accordance with decision XXVII/13 of the Twenty-Seventh Meeting of the Parties to the Montreal Protocol:
(a) Parties not operating under paragraph 1 of Article 5 of the Protocol: Austria (Vice-chair), Belgium, Canada, Germany, Japan, and the United States of America; and
(b) Parties operating under paragraph 1 of Article 5 of the Protocol: Argentina, Cameroon, China, Egypt, India, Jordan, and Mexico (Chair).
- In accordance with the decisions taken by the Executive Committee at its Second and Eighth meetings, representatives of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the United Nations Environment
Programme (UNEP), both as implementing agency and as Treasurer of the Fund, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and the World Bank attended the meeting as observers.
- The Executive Secretary and staff of the Ozone Secretariat, the President of the Implementation Committee under the Non-Compliance Procedure of the Montreal Protocol and members of the Replenishment Task Force of the Technology and Economic Assessment Panel (TEAP) were also present.
- Representatives of the Alliance for Responsible Atmospheric Policy, the Environmental Investigation Agency, the Institute for Governance and Sustainable Development, and the Steering Committee of the Kigali Cooling Efficiency Fund (including, the ClimateWorks Foundation, the Hewlett Foundation and the MacArthur Foundation) attended as observers. The Executive Committee agreed, at the start of the meeting, also to allow a representative of the Natural Resource Defence Council to attend as an observer.
Here You can to download the Full Report